Nollywood actress Ronke Oshodi Oke has accused her daughter’s school of negligence after her daughter was poisoned on school grounds.
Three weeks ago, Ronke received a distress call at 3:45 am informing her that her daughter had been hospitalized. She found her daughter in a disheveled state and crying, having ingested bleach.
Ronke suspects her daughter’s friends may have been responsible for the act.
The actress had provided her daughter with a non-transparent water bottle for school use, and her daughter drank from it using a straw, which made it difficult to notice the poisoned content. Ronke did not mention the name of the school because she did not want to ruin it.
In her words:“About 3 weeks ago, they called me around 3:45 am to say that my daughter Jummy drank hypo. I went to the school, and I met her crying; she wasn’t herself. It seems like her friends kept hypochlorite in her water to kill her. They poured it inside her bottle, which I gave her. I intentionally do not want to mention the name of the school because I don’t want to ruin it,” she said in the Yoruba language.
Leave a Reply