Photos of Vincent, who has broken five Guinness World Records, started circulating on the internet after Hilda Baci’s cooking marathon to break the record for the longest cooking time by an individual.
Nigerian content creator Lucky Udu, who shared Vincent’s photo on Facebook, revealed that despite his remarkable accomplishments, Vincent’s life hasn’t undergone the transformative change one might expect.
According to him, Vincent is currently working as a mechanic apprentice in Abia State.
Here are the five records Vincent has broken:
1. Most consecutive backward handsprings with a football between the legs.
2. Most consecutive passes of a football between the head and soles while balancing on the back of a person (129 passes).
3. Most over and under passes of a football (soccer ball) with feet touching in one minute (team of two).
4. Most transfers of football (soccer balls) spun on the finger in 30 seconds (team of two).
5. Most football (soccer) ‘around the world’ tricks with arms linked (team of two) by Victor Richard Kipo and Vincent Okezie.
Lucky Udu, further revealed that he confirmed from Vincent’s coach and manager, Chukwuebuka Ezugha to know if he was indeed a world record breaker before posting online.